As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are seeking a Sales Management Support in the Client Engagement team for Central Europe. The successful candidate will be supporting a Sales Manager & his/her team in ensuring that the organization effectively executes its complex products & initiatives, organizational alignment, communication, & key business target metrics. The task involves managing independent projects & will require to work across different business areas including product, sales, operations, finance & legal.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, a structured thinker, highly organized & a creative problem solver with first professional experiences in international corporations, ideally in the financial industry. Candidates should be able to build networks & foster relationships across the Visa organization. Familiarity with the payment landscape is a huge plus.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Dedicated Sales Management Support for Central Europe in close collaboration with key internal stakeholders such as country managers & various business functions like Business Development, Product, Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing & Consulting.
- Support the Client Engagement team with creating tailored Sales collaterals for various clients
- Introduce tracking & controlling processes to improve the Pipeline Management
- Ongoing reporting from different tools versus the annual objectives
- Current university student graduating in 2021, or later
- Available for at least 3 months in Summer 2020
- Self-starter with a bias toward action & a mind for connecting & understanding the value chain that enables us to bring Visa capabilities to life across the payments ecosystem
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Transparent in communication, decisive & big-picture oriented
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated thought leadership & the attitude to think creatively & identify new ways to innovate with evidence of tangible business results
- Passionate, a champion for change, & fired up about the opportunity to drive our business across Central Europe
- Interest in Visa products & payment's market
- Good communication skills & fluent in written & spoken English & German
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.