Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Getfeedback Customer Success Team
This is the place for customer-centric problem solvers. We help our customers get the most value from their feedback programs. We're looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to provide the industry's best customer support.
What we're looking for
The Technical Customer Success Manager for the Getfeedback Platform provides excellent experiences to our customers. You will guide customers to deployment at various points in their customer journey. You'll work with the sales engineers & the others on the success team to ensure that new customers are set up with technical elements such as SSO, APIs, Mobile SDKs, & more. Working with both executive sponsors & IT professionals you'll need to balance technical knowledge with business expertise. You will report to a manager on the Customer Success team supporting the Getfeedback Platform. Remote work optional from North America depending on location.
- Gather technical requirements & structure a delivery plan against for a high volume of customers (SSO configuration & API set up as an example)
- Work with the Customer Success team during onboarding & short projects during the customer life cycle
- Provide the first line of technical support for Getfeedback Platform customers
- Promote adoption of SSO, our API, Mobile SDKs, & Website feedback by positioning the value of the feature & guiding customers through the implementation.
- Be a customer advocate internally while working with other teams including Product, support, engineering, & sales
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Customer Success Manager or equivalent in a SaaS company
- Experience with Tag management solutions such as Google Tag-Manager, Adobe Launch
- Experience breaking down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components & thinking through solutions
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.