Who you are
- You are a product leader who takes full ownership of features & collaborates with engineers, analysts, & other product managers.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in product management, working in an agile environment to push innovative software solutions to the market.
- You have strong experience working in Scrum (sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives).
- You have examples of features & products that you defined, built, & launched & how they impacted users.
- You have experience using SQL to query massive unstructured datasets, conduct analysis & present your findings. In addition, you are very knowledgeable in Excel & Pivot tables.
- You are passionate about data & want to build next generation analytics solutions.
- You have past experience (or strong interest) in the advertising technology ecosystem: agencies, publishers, DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, ad servers, attribution solutions & you are familiar with the key digital advertising KPIs.
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data, & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers, & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
- Youll be a key player in the Performance Measurement team, driving new product features, data collection & measurement capabilities. In this role, you will help build new capabilities to expand our attention measurement tools across social networks, premium publishers & more.
- You will create PRDs for new strategic measurement features based on extensive data analysis as well as market research.
- You will meet with internal stakeholders & clients to get feedback & do quantitative analysis which will ultimately lead to a better product for our users.
- On a weekly basis, you will lead sprint & refinement & sprint planning meetings, working closely with Engineering to make sure we are making progress based on the product roadmap & company goals.
- You will work with other product managers & analysts on research initiatives.