Our Services team is evolving & we are building a new team to grow & support our global private marketplace business at Index Exchange. We are looking for a tech-savvy, experienced people manager who will be responsible for overseeing the strategic & tactical execution of PMPs, working to bring our publishers & buyers closer together. This role is customer - facing, but also requires leadership skills to successfully introduce a new team into the company. If you are motivated by the opportunity to build something from the ground up & enjoy the challenges of a dynamic part of the programmatic ecosystem, then this role is for you.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Responsible for growing private marketplace revenue on the exchange.
- Collaborate with regional stakeholders to define the strategy for expanding our PMP footprint by market.
- Provide customers with hands-on education & expertise to help them create cohesive strategies for their private marketplace business objectives.
- Oversee a team of individuals responsible for deal execution, including developing inventory recommendations, tactical setup & optimization of deals on the platform.
- Work closely with our account management teams to identify upsell opportunities across publishers & buyers to grow our PMP share of voice.
- Streamline processes & workflows of our deal lifecycle to position the business for further scale globally.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop a merchandising strategy that effectively promotes our deal offering & available inventory across the exchange.
- Collaborate with Product to consistently provide customer feedback & insight into further enhancements that will drive incremental revenue.
- Manage cross functional strategic projects & initiatives that span the deals business, often involving key stakeholders across commercial & product teams.
Heres what youll have:
- Experience in directly managing a team of tactical individuals.
- Proven ability of developing strategic plans & creative problem solving that drive revenue growth
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build & influence key external & internal stakeholder relationships
- Strong project management skills - organized, self-starter, & detail oriented.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to build clear & concise materials as well as communicate & present information effectively internally & externally.
- Strong familiarity with PMPs within the programmatic landscape:
- Can effectively communicate the value of deals to both buyer & publisher customers.
- Understands the technical capabilities of private marketplace deals, including how they transact in the auction.
- Understands the deals lifecycle - pre & post sale stages.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.