Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, & user experience.
We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow
The Helio team is working on pushing the boundaries of spatial computation & making the internet 3D. As the Manager of the Web Engine team you will be a hands-on lead for the web engine team responsible for adding 3D, AR & new browser features, maintaining & optimizing the web engine & leading a small team of engineers
- Manage & mentor a team of developers
- Design & develop software for Magic Leap products
- Perform code reviews, code optimizations & lead architectural design.
- Run daily standups & manage the sprint backlog
- Write technical documents: white papers, architecture diagrams, module & API descriptions
- Minimum 8 Years of professional experience with C++
- Minimum 6 years of Webkit, Blink or other web rendering engine
- Shipped at least 2 browser ports
- Shipped a consumer embedded device
- Experience with rebasing web engines
- Embedded systems development
- 2 Years Team Lead and/or management experience
- Experience with automated build systems, automated testing & release management.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.