Do you enjoy driving & happily interacting with your passengers? Are you looking for a fulfilling job with seniors? egis has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard. Today, egis is one of the most admired & emulated companies in the senior living industry. Please read the description below if you are interested in becoming a Driverwith Aegis!
This position is located at Aegis of Issaquah: 780 NW Juniper St, 98027 in the heart of downtown Issaquah near Gilman Village & behind the Target.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide transportation services for residents using the town car or the Aegis bus.
- Help other departments with errands
- Organize driving schedule & availability with the help of the Concierge
- Work closely with Marketing, Nursing, & Care team.
- In depth familiarity with the community layout & community policies.
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassion & understanding for senior adults including those with Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Must be 25 years of age to transport Aegis residents.
- 1 year experience working with senior adults preferred
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Active driver license with no type A & no more than two type B violations.
- Good navigational skills
- You must be able to pass a background check & physical abilities test.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits & an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
To apply for this position, please submit resume to this posting or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.