Index Exchange is looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to join our team.
The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Software Development & Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the Solution Consultant to influence the entire customer lifecycle at IX. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges & opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media & advertising technology, then the IX SC team is the right fit for you.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to help the open web thrive & democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Implement & provide technical expertise & solutions during the customer implementation lifecycle
- As a trusted technical advisor, work closely with our Account Management teams to understand clients business challenges & objectives
- Serve as the primary technical contact for our customers & respond to & resolve a wide range of customer inquiries from basic product questions to technical integration issues
- Review & test customer integrations regularly & troubleshoot implementation issues & data discrepancies
- Ensure internal & external deadlines are met
- Become a critical participant in testing new products & features
- Gain deep technical understanding of our products, perform competitor research, & remain current in industry & technology trends
Heres what you have:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive & success-driven personality
- Combination of excellent technical, product & business skills
- High level verbal & written communication skills in English
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- 3 year degree in a related field
- Expertise in Programmatic Advertising (SSPs, DSPs, RTB, DFP, Ad Servers, Video Players)
Heres what were looking for:
- 5+ years of technical account management or consulting experience in a software company or Ad Tech industry
- Ability to build & present custom solutions based on customer requirements using various web & mobile technologies
- Experience in integrating video & programmatic technologies or a good understanding of VAST, VMAP, VPAID will be an advantage
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.