As a Technical Product Support Specialistyou willprovide incidenttroubleshooting, replication, diagnosis, & tracking of advanced technical product inquiries.You willbe a cross-department point of contact for technical issues that go beyond the scope of Tier 2 support teams across all areas of product.You willhelp the teamtriagewith engineering to debugandpatch issues while also improving platform features by presenting user stories to the Product team. Daily responsibilities will include customer feature request management & communicating complex technical issues & solutions with customers in the queue.
- Help maintain the Technical Product queues assisting in the troubleshooting of advanced tier 3 issues on the Squarespace consumer & developer platforms.
- Provide support for solving technical issues by filing, managing, andtriagingbugs & improvements with Product & Engineering teams.
- Work closelywith QA, & product team to support identification & resolution of issues across product.
- Help write,organize, & maintaindeveloper platform documentation.
- Support TPS internal technical projects by aiding in the development of & by troubleshooting code for assorted internal tools.
- Create & upkeep education on developer communities & best development practice on the Squarespace platform.
- Work with the teamtoideate,build & scaleapproaches to raise the bar concerning the value brought to our customers
- A understanding of, andpracticalexperience with, web development, including a working knowledge of responsive web design & cross-platform compatible coding
- Detail orientedindividual, with desire to investigate issues beyond what is required to obtain advanced knowledge
- Experience with optimizing site design & performance across a variety of modern devices
- Ability totranslate technical issues to a nontechnical audience
- Ability toidentify patterns acrossinformation & datathat are not obviously related, & to identifykeyor underlying issues or need for improvement.
- Working knowledge of relational & non-relational databases
- Experiencewith the Squarespace Developer Platform including JSON-T templating language
- Working knowledge of GIT & SFTP & local development methods.
- Strong organizationalandproblem solving skills
- Ananalytical thinkerwho can resolve complexissues & problemswhere answers have eluded others, & can help other people grow in their understanding of the product
- Ability to work independentlyas well as collaboratively
- Strong knowledge ofAPI development, REST, JSON, XML
- Understanding of ADA compliance
Squarespace makes beautiful products tohelp peoplewith creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design andsophisticatedengineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses toshare their storieswith the world. Squarespaces team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visitwww.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation&paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks ofparental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at & attend the most relevant & impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we alsostrive forthe same in our employees. At Squarespace,we arecommitted to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.We areproud to be an equal opportunity workplace.