Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
The Optimizely CSM team mission is to build, deepen, & grow business relationships to achieve customers for life by accomplishing three things:
- Understanding the customer's current & future business goals & challenges.
- Empowering customers to connect their goals & challenges with solutions in our platform.
- Communicating the value of these solutions to their team & executives.
The end goal of the CSM endeavor is to retain & grow business relationships in perpetuity-Customers For Life-as measured by Net Retention, Usage, & ultimately Customer Lifetime Value (CLV). We are excited to hire dynamic people looking to bring a new perspective to our team.
- Be the ROI-focused trusted advisor for a portfolio of mid-market customers to help them build successful experimentation programs.
- Tackle customer challenges with curiosity, empathy, & strong problem solving skills
- Strategize to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results leading to increased renewal rates.
- Lead customer meetings including business reviews & program maturity assessments.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Professional Services, Technical Support, & Product to accomplish customer goals.
- Use data to spot patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage & adoption of the Optimizely platform.
- Engage with Optimizely's product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Earn the trust of your customers which helps generate customer references & referrals.
- Ruthlessly prioritize a portfolio of 50-80 customers to maximize the effectiveness of your time.
- You have 2 - 4 years of consulting, professional services, implementation, customer success management, or account management experience.
- Ability to travel (west coast) up to 20% of the time to visit customers.
- You have a proven track record of driving usage & adoption of an enterprise software platform.
- You are curious & can learn complex technologies.
- You consider problem solving & project management a strength & have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trust & communicate effectively with executives, program managers, & power users alike.
- Experience with A/B testing, personalization, or other marketing technologies is a huge plus!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.