Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Senior Manager to join our Concierge Operations team in our Tempe, AZ office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As the Concierge Operations Senior Manager, you will lead a growing team of Care Guides, Concierge Experts, Team Leads & Associate Operations Managers. Your team is the entry point to help our members navigate the complex healthcare system, & serves as the face of Oscar. Strong experience leading a service-driven team, with a track record of managing & scaling large teams, improving efficiency, & increasing customer experience will drive your success here at Oscar. In this role, you will be juggling many demands in a dynamic environment.
- Build, coach, & lead a rapidly growing team of Support associates, leads, supervisors, & managers that take tremendous care of our Members
- Responsible for ongoing career development of your team, maintaining culture & employee satisfaction.
- Experience successfully running a large team of front-line operators. People want to be on your team.
- Leadership bench development
- Champion a culture that drives high Associate & Member SAT
- Responsible for ongoing measuring & delivering on critical metrics -- including service level, member satisfaction, member effort & retention
Strategic initiatives & roll out:
- Continuous improvement mindset/application
- Proactively identify issues with processes, policies, teamwork, & technology, & work to execute solutions to improve the Associate and/or Member experience
- Navigate ambiguity to drive to outcomes, work with large datasets & distill analyses into actionable business insights
- Influences cross-functional policies & processes that impact the Associate & Member Experience, even without direct authority.
- 5+ years of experience managing & scaling large teams
- 5+ years coaching & developing teams
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations
- Experience using data & metrics to drive process & program improvements
- Experience / background in a fast-paced operations environment
Experience in healthcare or related field
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.