Sr. Manager, Patient Experience
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade & frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. Were reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model & using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with incubators, innovative digital health companies, data companies, & pharma/biotech to create an innovative model to run studies faster & more efficiently.
As the Senior Manager of Patient Experience, you will be responsible for building & leading our Patient Experience team. You will partner with leaders from across the company including Product, Medical, Data & Marketing to test, implement & ultimately drive conversion of patients from leads right the way through to completion of a study.
- Acting as the leader of this critical customer-focused department, you will lead the company in changing the way that patients are supported in the clinical trial process.
- Hiring & leading a group focused on both recruitment & retention, which are two of the most critical challenges facing our industry.
- Creating & driving a best in class patient experience across all patient contact including screening, scheduling & travel.
- Analyze data to understand historic data points around drop offs at each step of the patient journey. You will use this data to influence others/leadership & ultimately drive retention improvements at each step in the funnel
- Develop systems & SLAs (e.g. customer satisfaction, NPS scores etc) to measure the efficiency of Patience Experience Operations
- Ownership of strategic investment including decisions like whether to build inhouse v external support teams
- Act as the voice of the patient to ensure their needs are met.
- 5+ years of experience building & leading complex operations & customer success teams, preferably at a start-up in marketing & growth
- Led a sizable customer service team & have proven experience driving conversion
- Experience supporting enterprise clients & are passionate about delivering a fantastic experience for your customers
- Strong executive presence, can influence senior leaders & hold a high bar for talent
- You are a first-principles thinker & take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- Experience streamlining operational processes & elnjoy thinking about how software & technology can enhance the productivity & throughput of a workflow
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, & not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You are kind, thoughtful, & have a low ego
- You have experience working in healthcare, specifically patient-focused
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.