Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Were looking for a UX-focused content strategist with a strong background in information architecture to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience developing research-informed navigation systems & content hierarchies, establishing content patterns, & designing a variety of content types across the customer journey. Youll work closely with our writers & designers to create compelling, useful product content for small business marketers.
What you'll do here:
- Collaborate with research, design, marketing, & product teams to understand requirements, identify users content needs, & align on business goals.
- Assess content discovery & planning needs, ensuring the right content activities are prioritized & executed on cross-functional teams.
- Lead information architecture & content hierarchy work within product & marketing experiences.
- Develop & communicate content strategy recommendations to project teams, including audit findings, sourcing plans, content types & models, template requirements, taxonomies, etc.
- Facilitate content critiques, lead cross-functional workshops, & advise partners on content execution.
- Create tools, guides, & templates to empower colleagues to create their own great content.
We've love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years experience as a content strategist, information architect, writer, or related position
- You have the ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear, concise, & human
- You have an understanding of user experience & content optimization principles across channels (web, email, & social media) & devices
- You have experience working with headless content management systems
- You have strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- You have experience in a product-focused environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here: https://mailchi.mp/mailchimp/hiring-covid-19