We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Integrated marketing team. In this role you will support & execute marketing campaigns that drive engagement & increase share of wallet from our audience of consumers, private clients, & interior design firms.
This role will report to the Director of Trade Marketing & Sales Support & works in close collaboration with the broader marketing team, sales, support & product to develop & execute campaigns & customer experiences.
What youll do
- Partner closely with Integrated team members to support execution & reporting of large, seasonal cross-channel campaigns that engage our audience of high-net worth individuals & interior designers
- Collaborate with editorial, social & merchandising to select/recommend/schedule content from our interior designers & sellers to support marketing obligations
- Maintain inventory of interior designers & sellers featured across marketing channels
- Assist designers with creating their firm portfolio on 1stdibs.com
- Support sales team by developing email sequences, sales collateral & talking points
- Run cross-functional meetings, gathering agenda topics & tracking follow ups
- Manage design service requests & liaise with interior design partners
- Stay on top of competitive trends & apply new innovations to our campaigns
- Develop an expertise in the world of interior design & develop relationships with our interior design partners & sellers
What youll bring
If you join us, youll come on board with a passion for marketing and:
- 0-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong project management & documentation skills
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with ease & to prioritize effectively
- Strong written, & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel & Google Docs
- Strong attention to detail
- A love for design & eagerness to learn
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.