At VillageMD, we're looking for a Site Real Estate Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Real Estate Analyst provides extensive analysis & data support to assist the organization in making decisions related to the companys growth, specifically in the context of developing market-level real estate strategy, identifying & assessing potential locations, & informing real estate decisions related to Village Medicals M & A strategy. The position will serve as a thought leader within the Market Growth team & work closely with senior level management, including business development & operations. The ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly analyze complex problems & communicate actionable messages, verbally or in writing, to those at a variety of levels within the organization.
How you can make a difference
- Analyze a variety of data sources (demographics, payor, provider) to support/develop new market strategy for Village Medical growth
- Support the Market Growth teams interaction with the internal stakeholders assessing & approving growth opportunities
- Develop & present materials that provide a concise overview of complex statistical & demographic data
- Collaborate with the Director of Market Growth to develop in-fill strategies in existing markets & to identify & evaluate specific growth opportunities in new markets
- Work with third party vendors to develop predictive models & analytics
- Maintain integrity of data files, including clinic locations, patient data, & competitive locations
- On an ad hoc basis, provide insight into projects to diverse areas of the organization
- Research & implement opportunities to improve decision-making & information sharing with enhanced software, data, mapping, & analytics capabilities
Skills for success
- Strong proficiency in statistical analysis & modeling
- Ability to effectively produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Exceptional ability to gather, analyze & present statistical, demographic, & financial data
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- A willingness to learn, take initiative & be resourceful
- A bias for action & pragmatic solutions
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous & dynamic environment
- Ability to solve problems, & establish trust
- A low ego & humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication & doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Geography, Mathematics/Statistics, Business Administration, or a related field
- Experience in real estate/site selection analysis, preferably within the healthcare, dental, veterinary, or other service industry
- Experience with GIS/desktop mapping platforms
- Experience with visualization of data through Tableau/PowerBI preferred but not required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.