LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications. We are the industry pace-setter & one of the fastest-growing SaaS businessesthe enabling product behind many of the worlds biggest brands & technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, & over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, & APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you have a passion for meeting new companies, evaluating business models & developing
Are you excited to learn about digital marketing & how big data & technology are changing the way that marketers find new customers?
We are hiring a corporate development all-star to help us build the worlds leading data cloud.
Youd help us drive acquisitions, partnerships, investments & business strategy for LiveRamp.
Let us know if & why youre interested. Wed love to talk to you!
Youd love this role if you want to:
- Help us constantly focus & deliver on our corporate strategy & our long-term strategic initiatives
- Support our M&A & investment activities including conducting due diligence & assembling business cases, coordinating across departments
- Manage new & existing corporate partnerships, supporting partner relationships & driving specific initiatives
- Develop business plans for internal initiatives including scenario planning, strategic benefits, P&L analysis, timelines, & business risks
- Evaluate emerging growth opportunities
- Drive deals from inception to close, performing market analysis, supporting negotiations & coordinating across all departments
- Support integration plan to ensure that strategic partnerships, investments & acquisitions are assimilated
Traits & skills we need:
- Rock a financial model -- creating mind-bending moves in excel to help us make great decisions
- Tell powerful stories -- building super crisp & clear analysis of businesses, industry landscapes, market trends, competitor moves
- Team player working with sales, product, engineering, legal, HR & finance teams & mind meld with them on all the critical things that are required to get a deal done
- Ask the next question as thats where you figure out what makes the culture tick, the product work, the clients buy (or stay, churn) & the business succeed or fail
- Drive the trains making sure that we move swiftly, accurately & well-choreographed
- 2+ years of investment banking or in-house corporate development
- 2+ years of direct investment experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Solid working knowledge of the digital advertising technology ecosystem, emerging trends, key players & market dynamics
- Excellent organizational, communication & peer management skills
- Familiarity with legal contracts, managing legal counsel, data rooms, evaluating business opportunities & negotiating business terms
- Experience with financial modeling, revenue forecasting, analyzing business plans & preparing investment memos
- Intellectual curiosity, desire to learn, & passion for building a best-of-class product
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of Manhattan & take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.