The Technical Onboarding Consultant is a part of the Pluralsight Professional Services organization & works closely with the Customer Success Team. They are responsible for executing, & evolving Pluralsight's white-glove onboarding service. This is a service provided to Pluralsight's top-tier, strategic, & procuring customers. Pluralsight's onboarding service is a robust offering that requires a Consultant with deep SaaS enterprise onboarding, & customer engagement experience. The role is holistically responsible for the success of newly signed customers. The onboarding experience includes alignment & delivery of Pluralsight's existing Professional Services offerings suite, project leadership, coordination with marketing plans, deep engagement of technical content alignment, consulting on integration & analytics, training, & more.
The Technical Onboarding Consultant functions as an expert in the Pluralsight platform & Service Offerings as well as business acumen relevant to executive technology buyers. They serve as both a customer-facing, & internal relationship expert.
- Act as an expert in SaaS onboarding best practices & serve as a Consultant to our customers in the best ways to approach them
- Liaise with multiple customer SME groups & assist them in developing & implementing a strategy that translates learning objectives into business results.
- Own the onboarding experience of Pluralsight's most valuable customers from end-to-end
- Be accountable to key metrics that indicate onboarding success
- Serve as a capture point for voice of the customer & provide feedback to Global Success Team leadership & to account leadership on recurring issues to help enhance product & services capability
- Engage Pluralsight customers in a way that increases retention at point of renewal
- Be an advocate for your assigned customers in providing & obtaining the support required to successfully onboard in a 30 to 90 day time period.
- Ensure successful transition to the account CSM
- Provide project leadership throughout the onboarding engagement
- Facilitate platform awareness or marketing campaigns
- Ability to support topics & processes that require business acumen as well as deep technical insights. These technical abilities range from understanding how & where Pluralsight can live in a customer's ecosystem (e.g. single-sign-on, data feeds, LMS, BI & platform integrations, etc.) to technical content alignment & delivery.
- Travel to customer locations to facilitate Success Planning workshops.
- 3+ years customer onboarding experience or implementation experience
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives & leaders at all organizational levels
- Exposure to Enterprise-grade SaaS applications & an ability to work within them
- Excellent business acumen with ability to simplify complex technical subjects to ensure mutual understanding
- Ability to quickly understand true root causes of customer requests & issues & execute on them
- Self-starter who is able to effectively time manage, prioritize, produce with autonomy, & provide visibility to key initiatives
- Strong operational aptitude balanced by highly-effective interpersonal skill set
- Formal project management certifications & work experience in a billable environment a plus
- Up to 25% Travel Required for on-site customers engagements
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster & create progress for the world.
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.