Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for experienced, well-rounded Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to work on our award-winning Peloton products - Peloton Bike & Peloton Tread. In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the quality of the product & work closely with Software/Hardware developers, Product Management & help teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach & advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in software QA with at least 1 years experience in testing game applications
- Experience must include products with electromechanical hardware/software integration.
- Experience with defining a test strategy for an entire product/feature
- Familiar with Android system
- Exceptional test aptitude & expertise in formal & informal testing techniques as well as quality reporting.
- Experience working in a CI environment
- Experience in using code repositories (Git, JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools).
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams & Excellent team player.
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop gaming test plans that cover functional, integration, system, performance, stress & regression testing scenarios.
- Perform functional, integration & system testing
- Create test reports, analyze data, summarize information, & present results to the relevant audience, especially for the low-level platform software.
- Provide frequent reporting on product qualification status & system performance metrics to functional teams & senior management.
- Work closely with the developers, hardware QAs, software QAs, & project managers as well as help developers to identify problems efficiently & provide testing information or experience timely in order to drive the issues being fixed.
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Ensure the integrity of product or project deliverable shipped to customers & manufacture
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing & maintainability
- Assist in mentoring & coaching
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Hands on experience in automated testing frameworks, tools, services, & physical devices (Android device)
- Hands on experience with setting up & configuring Jenkins or CircleCI