Senior Compensation Analyst, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our growing HR team! You will be a key member of the newly created Total Rewards Team. The Senior Compensation Analyst will track & analyze DVs pay structure to ensure performance plans are competitive, reportable, & aligned with the companys overall strategy. DoubleVerifys compensation programs are a fundamental component of DVs unique employee value proposition to ensure that we attract & retain top talent & continue to contribute to the success of the company.
- Conduct market pricing activities including job matching, data analytics, & job pricing
- Provide pay analytics & participate in key compensation processes
- Collaborate with HR & Talent to support compensation related activities such as strategic new hire offers, promotions, etc.
- Partner with HR Technology & Operations to ensure our HRIS supports current compensation programs & assists with report generation to support business needs. Consult on system enhancements to improve the way we do business
- Identify pay issues, challenges, or problems & recommend process improvements
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution with 3+ years of compensation experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, proficiency in HRIS systems & data management
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Quality orientation & careful attention to detail
- Knowledge of sales compensation principles preferred
- Strong sense of urgency & able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Adept at juggling competing priorities & the capability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written