Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Business Intelligence Analyst Job Description:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Customer Experience, the Business Intelligence Analyst will support the Customer Care (CC) management function of HelloFresh US focusing on data analytics & visualization. Responsibilities include designing, interpreting, & disseminating critical data points to generate actionable insights, support decision making, & improve the overall customer & employee experience.
- Manage & design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, & metadata.
- Support the data warehouse in identifying & revising reporting requirements, as well as initiatives for data integrity & normalization.
- Deep-dive into data sets to determine the root causes of issues, trends, & underperformance.
- Collaborate with CC teams & HelloFresh stakeholders to ensure that reporting insights are valuable, forecasts are accurate, & play a critical role in analyzing customer experiences, financial reporting, & help identify opportunities for improvement.
- Generate & communicate impactful analyses to multiple tiers of HelloFresh management regarding performance (operational & employee), opportunities for improvement, etc.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, & data cleansing.
- Create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process & duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Leverage & analyze data to inform & support recommendations for process & policy improvements.
- Support the Workforce team by interpreting & analyzing workforce data, & make recommendations to optimize staffing & promote employee engagement
- Participate & collaborate with other stakeholders to support requirements throughout the design, development, testing, & implementation of a solution.
- Support emerging topics in artificial intelligence, intelligent systems, chatbots, & knowledge representation & reasoning
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various audiences
- Analytical - Strong problem-solving skills to conduct data analysis/synthesis, process mapping, gap analyses, & solution development
- Experienced in methodologies & processes for managing large scale databases, & are able to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- A numbers person - you thrive in quantitative environments, help bring structure the ambiguous
- Able to demonstrate exceptional technical skills & proficiency in the use of various presentation & analytical tools necessary for the creation of visually & verbally engaging content/reports
- One who thrives in fast-paced & dynamic environments & demonstrates a methodical approach to all your work
- Independently effective & collaborative in a team environment
- Bachelors degree required (Business, Mathematics, or Computer Science concentrations preferred)
- 2 years of professional data analytical experience required
- Experience administering & developing visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau (or similar) required
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Experience in a call center environment or with CRM systems is a plus!
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.