About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, & expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
TodayTix Group Tech
Our technology team is driven, opinionated, & committed to customer experience. We believe that writing code can be as expressive a form of communication as art itself.
We are greatly expanding our engineering team & seek engineers with a strong commitment to stability, quality, & getting things right. This is not a go-to-your-cubicle workplace but rather an environment with active cross-team communication & collaborative problem solving.
We are actively working on hiring people from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview & do your job to the best of your ability!
We are looking for a Developer Relations Engineer to join our world-class team of technologists. You will collaborate with our digital partners to ensure that they have the best developer experience possible when integrating with our platforms. You will also work with our engineering teams to continue to improve & evolve our SDKs, documentation & code examples.
- Love crafting beautiful & performant consumer facing experiences
- You have knowledge of Node.js, Java, Python, Groovy or Go
- Can build responsive & mobile-optimized websites
- You are familiar with web standards (HTTP, JSON, XML, etc) & version management with Git
- Care deeply about user experience & design aesthetics
- Care about frontend performance & site speed for users
- Write simple, comprehensible, & maintainable code
- Have a flair for communicating technical concepts, in person, on calls & through clear & concise technical writing.
- Be an excellent collaborator who enjoys working with other engineers & solving problems as a team
- Interested or thrive in a start-up environment & are looking to grow personally & wear new hats as we scale.
- Experience of working with serverless architectures
- Experience of working in a PaaS environment
- Have made contributions to OpenSource software projects or are interested in doing so
- Experience of contributing to a technical blog, either personal or professional
- Love attending or speaking at developer meet-ups or conferences
Good to know
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu (and COVID) Jab
- Free eye test
- Pension; 4% Employer vs 4% Employee
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Sick pay (7 days)
- 3 months of Parental leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching (200 annually)
- 260 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme 500 (2000 post-COVID)
- Season Ticket Loan (post-COVID)
- Employee Referral Bonus (post-COVID)
- 800 Annual Budget for personal development (post-COVID)
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.