We're seeking a Director of Sales Operations to join our Sales Team in New York. The Director of Sales Operations will report directly to the Head of Sales.
What You'll Do:
As the Director of Sales Operations, you will set & oversee the strategic direction for the sales operations team at Convene. You will have the opportunity to lead a team in optimizing Convenes sales results & will be the nexus of converting data insights into actionable sales processes.
- Partner with stakeholders across Convene to set the strategic direction for the sales & customer success organizations & lead a team of Sales Ops direct reports in turning that strategy into reality
- Manage the evaluation & interpretation of sales data to identify trends & convert insights into actionable sales processes & tactics
- Define & own a clear set of policies & operating principles related to compensation & territory planning, including process, timelines, & SLAs
- Design technical solutions & identify integration opportunities with applications
- Own data maintenance, imports, exports, & updates using data loader
- Create reports & dashboards for the business
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes & users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow & reporting
- Collaborate with our Sales team & help document major changes or enhancements for sales training
- Assist with the triage of support cases escalated to sales support
- Act as a leader & mentor to more junior members of the team, promoting growth, development & knowledge sharing
What We Look For:
- 6+ years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role
- 6+ years of Salesforce experience, including project management/business analysis experience
- 2+ years salesforce administration experience
- Understanding of sales methodologies, sales funnel management
- Strategic, decisive thinker who executes quickly
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, & resolving problems of all levels of complexity, prioritizing critical client issues & identifying department needs
- Strong leader who is a player/coach & can build, maintain & lead high-performing teams
- Ability to conduct sophisticated & creative analysis of complex data, & translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, & presentations
- Committed to data quality & high standard for accuracy
- Proficiency in all things Salesforce
Who We Are
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convenes NYC headquarters & learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQs Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, & read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crains New York Fastest Growing Companies
Were Here For You
At Convene, youll receive
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.