Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, & Opportunity.
At Unity, youll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, were democratizing development, solving hard problems, & enabling the success of our community.
Unity is seeking a BI Developer to join our growing People Analytics team. As a professional in SQL, analytics & human resources, you will have the opportunity to build dashboards, data sets, reporting pipelines & work cross-functionally across business & technical teams to build solutions.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for optimizing anything & everything & have a passion or building scalable processes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Technical lead responsible for data pipelines to support modeling, metrics automation & dashboards
- Architect & lead development of a business reporting data layer working in partnership with Insights Analysts, Data & IT organizations
- Engineer the BI infrastructure for People Analytics in conjunction with Insights Analysts & responsible for crafting scalable self-service analytical solutions to enable insights discovery
- Apply data governance principles in ensuring data quality, integrity & timeliness are maintained
What we're looking for
- An expert with strong analytical & problem-solving skills & comfortable moving between being a player & a mentor
- Sophisticated knowledge of SQL & Python (or a similar programming language)
- Skilled with SQL/BigQuery, Fivetran, APIs, etc. & expertise in data engineering principles
- Extensive experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Domo, etc.
- Experience integrating & automating data from multiple sources into a data warehouse, building & maintaining data warehouse with multiple dynamic data connectors (e.g. Fivetran, APIs, etc. from multiple sources such as HCM/HRIS, ATS, etc.)
You might also have
- Deep experience using Looker
- Experience with HR data & analytics
- You have an ability & desire to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative & dynamic startup environment
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.