THE ROLE: Associate Copywriter
This role is responsible for bringing the Gilt brand to life through words. This position will help craft a broad range of content, including our engaging Boutique titles, daily push notifications & subject lines, & dedicated emails.
What youll do...
- Apply Gilt voice to original copy for our daily Boutiques & performance-based marketing communications in a highly collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
- Research lead brands, distilling the essence into concise, digestible, authentic copy.
- Keep a pulse on the fashion, home, & travel industries, conveying authority through copy.
- Contribute & concept creative ideas that support & generate excitement around each Boutique to increase visitation.
- Work collaboratively & constructively with other members on the team, including Senior Copywriters, Marketing Managers, Merchants, Art Directors, Designers, Production, & Brand Operations.
- Uphold the Gilt voice in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality.
- Be an integral, contributing part of a tight-knit Creative team.
- Work directly with business partners & directly affect the business.
- Develop copywriting style across multiple media & platforms.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 1 2+ years of relevant work experience with an agency, in-house creative group, or magazine.
- BA/BS in English, literature, communications, journalism, or a similar field.
- A strong voice. You should be a confident wordsmith who can capture the distinct Gilt voice.
- Ability to write copy that is both succinct & compelling & that champions our brand voice (or a willingness to learn).
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at once, complete last-minute requests, & make quick turnarounds.
Base Salary Range: $50,000 - $55,000
Rue Gilt Groupe is committed to providing Associates with equal pay for equal work & carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including prior experience, skills & expertise, location, & internal equity. Our goal is to support, reward & compensate the entire individual. Depending on role eligibility, your offer may also include bonus/commission, equity, 401(k) match, & a variety of benefits. Therefore, final offer amounts may vary from the amount stated.
**We cant wait to hear from you, so please submit your resume & portfolio for consideration. Submissions without samples will not be considered.**
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.