About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
We are looking for an experienced & collaborative Business & Legal Affairs Consultant who can partner with our in-house Creative team on a project or hourly basis. The right candidate will have experience in all aspects of photography, video, contracts & agreements, licensing, & risk-assessment to lend their expertise & glass-half-full strategy to all realms of Creative Production. We are looking to build a working relationship with someone who is detail-oriented, incredibly organized, possesses impeccable communication skills & follow through to help us maintain & bring to life beautiful creative for digital, social media, print, & broadcast.
The Daily Harvest Creative team develops innovative creative for every part of the business. Daily Harvest is proudly agency-freemeaning the in-house creative team juggles every single project the company executes (think: web, print, packaging, installations, app, social, campaigns, etc.). We're a group of dynamic virtuosos with a knack for creating the inspiring & the eye-catching. We take ideas & transform them into concepts that stick.
What youll do:
- Assist in reviewing & drafting agreements related to production, including production agreements, partnership agreements, talent contracts, SOWs, NDAs, location releases, image & music licenses etc.
- Work with an in-house team to maintain a tracking sheet containing usage terms & expiration dates of all assets with related third party permissions/rights.
- Partner with producers & stakeholders in managing project folders, project completion checklists, & related documents.
- Identify new processes & procedures to improve business affairs workflows.
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience at a direct to consumer brand, advertising agency, creative agency or other relevant experience.
- A working knowledge of talent, music agreements, contract law & intellectual property rights.
- Understanding of photography & video production, digital & social media, & broadcast creative campaign development.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate with & manage relationships throughout the production process.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.