Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers & sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile & AI technologies enable.
As an Associate Product Manager Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on critical parts of the product management lifecycle from opportunity discovery, research & validation, product scoping & design, development & execution & last but not least, go to market strategy. You will join a summer cohort of interns in the Compass headquarters that will not only meaningfully contribute to business outcomes but also receive direct mentorship from seasoned product managers!
- A 12-15 week commitment during the summer of 2020 (June - August)
- Ability to commute daily to our NYC headquarters in Union Square where you will work directly with one of the major product teams at Compass
- Paired with a senior product manager that will mentor you throughout the internship
- Opportunity to present your work to product leadership at the end of your internship
What We Look For:
- A college Sophomore working towards a Bachelors degree or higher in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), computer science (CS), engineering or other analytical fields
- Evidence of strong written & verbal communication skills used to synthesize complex problems & translate them to a easy to understand output
- Evidence of cross functional leadership skills either in school or via extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical skills with a willingness to get hands on with data
- A desire to deeply understand customer needs in order to build a better product experience
- Passion for technology, product development & real estate!
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.