Peloton is looking for a Broadcast Engineer to join our growing Production Ops team. In the next year Peloton will open two new state-of-the-art broadcast facilities in New York & London. The Broadcast Engineer will be responsible for supporting these facilities & maintaining the brand standard broadcast quality, as well as keeping an eye on the future for new technologies to implement.
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting & engineering updates at our New York City Flagship Studios
- Remote support for our London Studio
- Responsible for the continued function of all studio broadcast systems & facility LED walls
- Keep changelogs on all systems
- Follow through on repairs, inventory needs, & updates with the Repair equipment in house where possible, coordinate with vendors for other issues
- Coordinate with the Senior Director of Production Operations on new projects & installations
- 4-year BS degree in Electrical Engineering, TV/Video Production or demonstrated equivalent
- At least 5+ Years of Broadcast Engineering in a live environment whether its TV or Live Streaming
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of technical production & familiar with all studio production equipment including Content Management Systems, Broadcast Audio, Video & Control Systems, Video Servers, Storage Area Networks, & RF Systems, Editing & Post Production Systems, etc.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.