Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create, optimize & measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters mostcreating experiences & cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zoopla, Fiit TV, Calm, & Strava choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies. Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in London, San Francisco, New York, & Denver. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The Demand Generation Specialist will be working closely with the Marketing team to maintain a high lead-to-opportunity conversion rate by engaging & following up with prospective customers. You will be responsible for bringing campaign responses to new business opportunities.
One of our core values is growth-mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role youll get to:
- Improve the customer journey experience by collaborating closely with individuals across GTM teams-- including but not limited to Marketing, Sales, Business Development (Partnerships) to spearhead improvements in how leads are routed
- Write, & execute Outreach templates (personal email, calls) for sales to leverage, & collaborate with stakeholders on making crucial improvements through regular A/B testing of messaging & content offering
- Coordinate & optimize Promotional activities for pre, during, & post campaigns, ensuring 100% of leads are routed to the correct teams. Make improvements to the process where necessary.
- Maintain accurate record of leads passed from marketing to sales, conversion rates & success of leads converted into opportunities by working with the Iterable Marketing Ops team
- Partner with marketing on best way of identifying, routing, & following up with marketing leads
- Validating company & prospect information between our Salesforce record & reliable data sources
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven, consistent success in exceeding assigned recurring goals
- Networking expert with superb verbal, phone & written communication skills
- Able to perform in a quick-changing environment where priorities can shift between multiple projects
- Experience using a CRM, Salesforce.com preferred
- A positive team-oriented attitude & desire to win are a must
- Self-directed, a quick study & an enthusiastic team player with a desire to pursue a career in marketing
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Pension plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Holiday allowance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.