Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africas most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Cairo, Lagos, Nairobi, Kigali & Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Partner Success Manager Role Overview:
We are seeking a passionate Partner Success Manager who will be responsible for owning relationships within our client base post-sale. Within their book of business, the Partner Success Manager will be accountable for client retention, engagement, natural growth, & optimization. You will be the face of Andela to our clients & work diligently to meet their core business needs through successful placement of our world-class developers. You are able to seamlessly support clients & ensure their positive experience using strong data-driven approaches & proven problem-solving skills. Within this role you will need to be proficient in managing various external & internal stakeholders.
Part relationship manager, project manager, consultant, & coach, Partner Success Managers are continually focused on maintaining a positive client experience & helping our clients effectively scale distributed engineering teams.
Individuals in this role earn trust & build frustration-free experiences through a seamless client onboarding experience, creative problem-solving, & ongoing client education. A key aspect of this role will be to help the client realize the full value of their investment leading to a direct, positive impact on growing their teams & renewing with Andela. You are passionate about innovative business models & products, have an understanding of how start-up companies work (and want to learn more!). Your strong attention to detail sets you apart from your peers. You never miss a deadline, & are able to synthesize large amounts of complex information in a way that is well received & understood by others.
The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a rapidly changing, complex work environment & you have a proven track record in managing long-lasting client relationships.
In this job, you will:
- Be accountable for the success of the client relationship post contract signature
- Own the on-boarding experience from the time a deal closes, which includes managing client teams, internal stakeholders, & resources to support the effort
- Drive churn numbers to all-time lows
- Consistently find ways to help the client recognize their return on investment
- Grow your accounts naturally through excellent client service
- Manage client relationships by organizing & leading routine check-in points, educating & integrating the client & developer, & tracking progress to create a sustainable partnership
- Creatively problem solve to ensure were finding the balance between advocating for the client while balancing business needs
- Proactively & swiftly escalate when necessary to solve for challenges that arise throughout the client lifecycle
- Uncover opportunities for growth by understanding clients business needs & facilitate upsell conversations between Account Manager & client
- Work cross-functionally with Andela counterparts to manage healthy partnerships & ensure developer success
- Be accountable for accurate data upkeep
- Partner with Andelas Product team & cross-functional stakeholders to provide client feedback & support the evolution of Andelas solution
- Identify clients who are willing to serve as references, as well as facilitate conversations between existing clients & potential clients where fit exists
- Help drive client references, referrals, & product adoption
- Assist with internal operational tasks & projects, including reporting, data gathering & issue resolutions
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 4+ years years of professional work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a client-facing client success, account management or professional services organization
- Consistent track record of exceeding KPIs & providing professional client service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, & collaborative
- Unprecedented attention to detail - you let nothing go unnoticed, overlooked, or undone
- Strong writing skills, with a keen eye for polish, grammar, & tone
- You consider project management a strength & have experience using internal resources & stakeholders to execute against deadlines
- You have work experience with best-in-class technology companies and/or with distributed teams
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to strengthen internal relationships & inspire client loyalty & adoption
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.