The Implementation Manager plays an integral role in the Convercent customer experience. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Adoption, this role contributes to our customers success by being the subject matter expert on the configuration of our application. In addition, this role will gather information regarding the customers process & program to make recommendations ensuring successful implementation & ongoing use of the application. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business process; gathering information; evaluating output requirements & formats
- Gain expertise in Convercent application functionality
- Gather custom configuration requirements from internal & external customers
- Configure the application according to best practice knowledge & customer requests
- Train internal & external customers how to configure & make basic updates to the application
- Serve as a trusted advisor for customers on how best record & use the data in the application
- Work closely with internal Sales & Customer Success to properly scope & plan for new projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience with an enthusiasm for technology & demonstrated high technical aptitude
- Bilingual in English/German is a must
- Must be an expert in Microsoft Excel functionality, formulas, pivot tables
- Experience in data analytics & data interpretation
- Technical aptitude & ability to learn proactively
- Passion for customer service, solution oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to write SQL queries is a plus
- Operate with a sense of urgency & strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask & a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning & a willingness for taking on new challenges
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: 55,000 - 67,000 base salary
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.