ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 & now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe & the USA. This role will be in important part of our New York office & will also help to ad growth to our U.S. presence.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, & it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly & create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company & make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As part of the worlds largest travel company - Booking Holdings Group, Agoda & Priceline are two global leaders in the online travel space. The Senior Key Account Manager will manage the end-to-end performance management of some of our largest hotel chains within the Americas. The successful applicant will be a seasoned executive from within the travel industry who can demonstrate a track record of high performance on a regional scale. As a confident & articulate communicator, you will be able to guide us through your experience in influencing stakeholders & managing change from within a cross-functional international role.
Note from the Global Director: The successful applicant will certainly have an impressive background & a well-rounded understanding of the online travel industry, including product developments, market trends & connectivity. They will also need to be well versed in the ownership & management structure of hotel chains at a corporate level & their relationship with their hotel owners. We are not looking for someone who just wants a career move / step up; the most important characteristic the successful applicant will demonstrate is an understanding of (and commitment to) the team culture that is so important to everyone at Agoda & Priceline.
- Drive Chain engagement by building & maintaining a professional, trustworthy, respectful & proactive relationship with all key stakeholders within the Hotel Chain
- Develop an account plan that optimizes operational health & performance
- Contribute to team success through sharing your learnings, wins, losses & best practices
- Build out training programs & sales decks to educate & train the broader hotels team on how to manage issues, troubleshoot & drive performance with individual hotels
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders across the businesses to drive cross-functional support, engagement & advocacy for your success
- Take ownership of additional projects within the Key Accounts team (front-end or back-end) & ensure the team is always at the forefront of market intelligence & technical developments
- Control success through an exceptional understanding of commercial levers, business intelligence, reporting & the proactive use of data
- Resilience & an unrelenting push for performance
- A humble & empathetic manner
- Must have a team first ethos & a dedication to collective success
- High IQ & EQ - acumen in these areas is vital to success at Agoda / Priceline
- Results oriented & a methodical approach to driving progress
- 4+ years experience within a multi-national travel or e-commerce company
- 4+ years experience within account management / strategic partnerships
- A bachelors degree or MBA in business / hospitality or related field
- A unique take on excellence & a skill-set you can inspire the team with
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter & Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available & discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.coms latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newyork #BD#PS #4#LI-SS1