This Senior Product Manager will be on a tight-knit, highly collaborative, x-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, Designers, & Product Analysts intently focused on building features & capabilities that bring more of HelloSign to Dropboxs massive user base. This is an ideal role for a seasoned PM with a combination of consumer & enterprise experience, who is up for the challenge of owning a strategic company initiative, shaping its roadmap, leading x-functional teams, & delighting our customers along the way!
- You will help define the vision for the future of smart workspaces, & help HelloSign be a groundbreaking example of solving the fragmented end-end workflow problem for users, & making Dropbox a more enlightened way to work.
- You will be a key player in enabling every Dropbox user who needs eSignature to use HelloSign as a natively embedded feature within Dropbox, so they can complete their workflows where their documents live.
- You will execute against plans with engineering, design, analytics, marketers, & feature product partners: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, & ensuring frequent & clear communication.
- Drive intuitive user interfaces which delight our customers & address the transition to more complex & sophisticated products that enterprise customers demand.
- Make data-informed product decisions with qualitative & quantitative research. Obsess over your OKRs. Know where best to invest the teams valuable time.
- You will define, understand, & improve key funnels & metrics. Youll own features & experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, & sharing insights & results throughout the company.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally with a combo of enterprise B2B SaaS & freemium consumer products.
- Impact driven & a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users & the business.
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, & communication; an ability to achieve clarity & drive focus in a complex & dynamic environment
- Ability to define a long-term product or business strategy, while executing on short-term product development goals
- A deep understanding & empathy for end-users
- Build consensus & listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You push the pace. You take blame & pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills