Vimeo is looking for a Lead Product Manager to make Vimeo a collaboration-first platform for SMBs & Video Professionals. This PM will ensure our creators - from individuals & freelancers sharing & collaborating on videos to small teams & Enterprise businesses with different roles & permissions - can create & collaborate on videos that grow their business.
What you'll do:
- Lead Vimeos product vision & strategy for our Teams & Collaboration vertical across a cross-functional team made up of UX, Engineering, & Product Marketing
- Collaborate with your UX & Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch & iterate best-in-class collaboration products that enable Creators to collaborate with external stakeholders as well as grant permissions to internal team members.
- Deeply understand Vimeos vast community of creators & their teams - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, & Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting collaboration landscape to build best-in-class products that enable teams of all sizes to collaborate on video
- Work with Business Intelligence - both qualitative & quantitative - to identify market opportunities & new feature development, & to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in team/collaboration products and/or a SaaS company that scales from Freemium to Enterprise is required.
- Experience launching end-to-end products across a cross-functional team that drives business impact. Well-versed in the levers of a SaaS business & prioritizing products accordingly.
- User-oriented, an expert at making cases with data & user research, with boundless curiosity about our users & what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, & identifying & prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, consistently navigating & making sense of ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written & oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.