Customer Strategy Manager - NYC
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, enables the worlds leading financial institutions to deliver the most advanced Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open & extensible, & also fluent in the language of banking & finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks & wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Standard Chartered, ABSA, Nedbank, Westpac, & TD Bank, among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
What you will be doing:
We are seeking a Customer Strategy Manager (CSM) to help us manage & deepen our most critical global banking customer relationships. The CSM will ensure that our key customers are successful & satisfied, are expanding their use of the Kasisto solution, & are gaining measurable return on their investment in Kasisto technology.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the ideal candidate combines a deep understanding of the financial services domain with a track record of successfully introducing & expanding the use of disruptive enterprise technology at large banking institutions.
This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product & implementation challenges, as well as develop & leverage strong relationships with both senior business & technology stakeholders at banking institutions.
This individual should possess deep domain expertise in the customers business area & should be perceived as a trusted advisor uniquely positioned to help both Kasisto & our champions build business sponsorship, define use cases & set the stage for long-term success.
What you will be responsible for:
- Manage the business relationships with our largest banking customers & serve as single point of contact with customers senior stakeholders during a live pilot or production
- Help expand the commercial relationship with our customers by cultivating new use cases & applications of KAI across lines of business, channels & domains
- Work closely with Sales, Solution Delivery, Product Management & Marketing to accelerate the customer life cycle & ensure optimum implementation & use of Kasisto technology
- Act as a point of escalation for existing customers at any stage of the relationship
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years of recent enterprise sales management, business development and/or management consulting in financial technology
- 5+ years of recent experience working closely with or at a financial institution in a line of business or technology management role
- Demonstrated ability to engage & influence C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills & the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Strong verbal & written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal & customer or partner organizations
- Builder mindset comfortable building close customer relationships or use cases from scratch
- Familiarity with modern enterprise & cloud technologies, including natural language processing & machine learning
- Strategic thinker - ability to identify, prioritize & execute on opportunities alongside the VP of Sales & Kasistos account executives
- Highly collaborative & enthusiastic about white-boarding challenges & solutions along both business & technical lines
- A learning mindset that self-corrects & learns from mistakes
- Strong work ethic & unrelenting desire to win & be a part of a winning team
- Focus, patience, persistence & ability to see projects & relationships through to fruition even across hurdles & setbacks during typically long sale & implementation cycles
- Ability to sell prospects on our vision & partnership - get them emotionally & economically invested in the relationship
- Ability to balance immediate execution with future scalability/repeatability
- Understanding of process & recognition of value in automation & efficiency
- MBA strongly preferred
- Financial services industry domain experience a must
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full benefits
Location New York City, Singapore, Johannesburg, Sydney, Remote
For the NYC location, applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.