As an Art Director, the conceptual development & execution of creative deliverables is on your shouldersincluding creating & communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies, & developing interactive design solutions. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you champion creative concepts to clients & project teams alike. Theres a line between creative expression & commercial realitybut youve got that covered. You want to keep learning, but you want leadership experience, too. Good newsyoull have mentorship from a Creative Director to help you grow, & youll lead a team of designers, copywriters, information architects, content analysts, audio designers, & production specialists to excellence. Most importantly, you are driven by a passion for design & visual communication.
- Develop concepts & communicate ideas.
- Balance strategic development with client business objectives.
- Direct & delegate to core creative services disciplines.
- Directly contribute to project design & development including creating storyboards & initial graphic concepts, conceive functional design solutions, create site grids & interface demos, & provide QA of all creative deliverables.
- Mentor & coach teams through project development & performance management.
- Build relationships with clients, partner agencies, photographers, model agencies, & other vendors.
- Contribute to the innovative development of the creative department.
- Lead & partner with designers, production artists, writers, content analysts, planners, & Information Architects.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, concept development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists, & writers.
- Experience meeting clients & presenting your work.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, & Illustrator.
- Understanding of the strengths & limitations of After Effects, QuickTime, Director, ImageReady, & Final Cut Pro.
- Efficient organizational skills & a motivated dedication to the creative team.
- Eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Leadership abilities to foster learning & excellence among team members.
- Illustration skills in both electronic & traditional media.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.