Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for an exceptional Experience Manager to join our People & Experience Team to manage our London office & the experience for our London Campers (thats what we call ourselves). We are growing & that means moving to our first self-managed office in the UK, that will need someone to nurture it & find creative solutions for how we use our office space. In this role, you will be the ring leader on understanding challenges, collecting ideas, & making proposals on the best path to resolution for the experience of our London Campers.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- You will be instrumental in creating a Culture First experience for our Campers (employees). Youll be a point person for office facilities management, employee onboarding, community-building activities, organising office gatherings, & creating a desirable office experience that enables Campers to be productive & connected. Youll be the go-to person within the company for all things London office related & will work closely with the global experience team to create & deliver an aligned approach across our offices.
- Youll help welcome new Campers into the business & ensure it will be an amazing experience each time. Youll constantly think about ways in which we can deliver on our promise of being a Culture First company, including being thoughtful about how we live our values within our office. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, dont shy away from ambiguity, & enjoy interacting with people. You find a certain degree of satisfaction when no two days are the same, time flies because youre knocking stuff out left, right & centre, & youre making order out of chaos.
- You will lead the general office management of our London office, managing the day-to-day inner workings of the space, including coordination of office moves & space allocation, working closely with building management about all the little (and big) things, maintaining our emergency procedures & overseeing the relationship with all office-related vendors.
- You will work closely with our Global People Operations team to maintain our People data on BambooHR (HRIS) for the EMEA team, including onboarding & offboarding, updating role changes & ensuring we are compliant & up to date.
- Proven success in this type of role for more than 2 years. You have the facilitation experience to be able to conduct onboarding inductions for new starters in group sizes of ten & the facilities experience to effectively scope out new office spaces, oversee project plans & manage budget spend. You also have a sound administrative background.
- The ability to juggle multiple requests, competing agendas, & random things that come up last minute, prioritise what needs your attention first, all while communicating with the team & your stakeholders. You treat challenges like puzzles to be solved.
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills. You are self-aware & find it easy to build rapport with people, & build trust with your stakeholders. People tend to gravitate towards you because of your humility, warmth & compassion.
- The ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Deeply curious & passionate about people, culture & creating Culture First experiences
- Self-motivated. You get excited about your work because it makes you feel good & you always find a way to positively power through even the most tedious parts of the job
- Highly detail-oriented & will keep your eyes focused on the specifics as much as you do the big pillars, because you know that details matter & drive impact.
- A creative problem-solver, with notable resilience & resourcefulness. Theres no task or problem too big or small for you to handle.
- Proficient in Gmail, Google Drive & Slack (proficiency in Confluence is a plus!)
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp