As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We currently have an opening within the Global Treasury team for a Manager who is an expert in supporting business analysis & project management activities associated with Treasury systems program initiatives which supports critical daily payments & cash management within Visa & to our clients globally. The position works closely with a variety of cross-divisional functions from Financial Systems & Strategy, Network Processing, Operations & Infrastructure, Cybersecurity & Project Management functions as well as different Treasury functions (FX, Cash, Investments, Insurance & Settlement).
The successful candidate will have a strong record of accomplishment developing functional knowledge, be a strong proponent of project management disciplines & be motivated & excited by a role, which contributes to a large change management strategy. In addition to working with Treasury teams, the incumbent will manage numerous smaller projects, perform business analysis activities & help embed Project Management & Business Analysis best practice frameworks into the Treasury function. The focus is to support the creation of business requirements for new systems as well as enhancements to existing systems & processes.
- Collaborate with business partners & IT teams to develop comprehensive & concise business requirements & user stories to help drive Treasury system solutions for medium to large projects in a complex & high volume transactions processing environment
- Analyze & document back office systems & end-to-end process flows. Document business rules & reference data requirements
- Challenge status quo & bring new methods & techniques to the work force
- Provide recommendations on business processes enhancements from efficiency, automation & controls perspectives
- Create detailed Project plans & support the migration strategy of existing platforms to new platforms
- Ability to diagnose, solve & articulate complex business problems backed up with detailed analysis & findings
- Provide guidance to IT on functional design options of the systems
- Become a key contact for IT colleagues to assist on query resolution during system design & build
- Document test plans, test scripts, test cases & execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process & validation of system changes for the global Treasury systems in coordination with business process owners. The global Treasury systems include legacy systems as well as commercial off-the shelf packages
- Anticipate, communicate & escalate systems testing issues to the IT team & other stakeholders
- Input to recommendations for build, buy or enhance systems strategy initiatives
- Produce & distribute minutes of analysis meetings
- Communicate effectively & proactively with all levels of management & articulate ideas & recommendations clearly.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Visa's treasury systems & processes.
- Drive efficiency & effectiveness by streamlining, standardizing & automating processes & reporting requirements
- Review all project plans with process owners & deliver multiple system projects running simultaneously. Demonstrate & be recognized as Subject Matter Expert (SME) with in-depth working knowledge of one or more Treasury functional areas
- Review architecture with Functional Architects to challenge overall architecture direction
- Work with limited direction & supervision, usually within a complex & changing environment, to drive delivery of solutions & meet project deadlines
- Ensure compliance with Financial Internal Controls & SOX control requirements as deemed appropriate. Identify, recommend & implement control improvements throughout treasury processes
- Provide Subject Matter Expert level guidance on testing & functionality of Visa Treasury systems to non-Finance users & groups introducing new products & revenue sources
- Coordinate with SOX & Financial Internal Controls regarding automated controls testing & system related queries & functionalities
- Assess impact on the risks & controls framework related to the new Treasury systems implementation and/or existing system changes. Provide recommendations to address those risks & implementation of appropriate controls within the process
- Synthesize complex data findings into logical conclusions & impact assessment for management recommendation
- Input to production support of the deployed process/system, as required
- Contribute to the writing of proposals in response to RFPs, RFIs & other inquiries.
- Provide progress reporting through effective & meaningful metrics
- Produce user manuals & reference materials, as required
- Produce training materials & participate in the delivery of training, as required
- 8+ years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 4 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Payments expert in a funds transfer/wire transfer room with global exposure to payments
- Project management
- People & team management experience
- Cash Management, Payment processing, or Settlements experience
- 8-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Experience with compliance change projects (OFAC/Sanction screening, Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Client, etc.) a plus
- Good knowledge of Corporate Payments & Transaction Banking flows
- Excellent presentation skills & ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information & demonstrate a solution
- Ability to effectively learn new products & services & demonstrate these articulately to internal & external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated problem solving & business analysis skills, i.e. the ability to structure an approach to work through & solve complex & ill-defined problems & issues
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to conduct themselves effectively with senior management
- Ability to work well under time constraints & with multiple projects
- Advanced MS Office skills, including MS Project/ MS PowerPoint
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires up to 10%travel
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.