As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will contribute to Agodas success by developing & implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates for positions in North America for the Partner Services department. You will concentrate on active & passive candidate generation for positions across multiple functional groups or business units globally & act as a staffing subject matter expert.
- Support the business by providing a quality driven, cost effective & timely end-to-end recruitment solutions to the designated business units, drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter & more efficient.
- Deliver a full range of recruitment services providing a positive & professional experience to both candidates & hiring managers.
- ReviewCVs, conduct pre-screening interviews & face to face interviews asrequired.
- Partnerwith hiring managers in the selection process, where appropriate,attending interviews to support hiring managers.
- Conducting interview debriefs at all stages with both hiring managers & candidatesto uncover any potential issues, handle objections & pre-close bothparties.
- Driveproactive sourcing plans to attract external talent using direct channelsin line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies,initiatives & programs including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach & advanced direct searching techniques.
- Improveour employer brand in partnership with the HR team.
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment (agency or in-house) including senior level recruitment on a global basis
- Fluency in both English & Spanish is required
- Demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations & disciplines
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Strongorganizational skills; time management; attention to detail & ability to prioritize & manage competing demands.
- Confidentcommunicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced & changingenvironment.
- Resultsorientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achievingmeaningful results.
- Willingand able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, anddemonstrate flexibility
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership within the Empire State Building
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Commuter & Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available
- Employee referral rewards
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status & other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.