As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
In this role, you will be responsible for data analytics to implement & deliver advanced visualization solutions. You will get chance to leverage your business acumen, programming skills, technical knowledge of data, & analytics. The candidate will be a Hands-On Project Analyst & Innovation agent experienced in Data Analysis & Data Visualization with domain experience in the Business Intelligence & project management space.
The ideal candidate brings a strong project execution background, self-organized Project Analyst with experience in Java, Python, NO SQL DB technologies.You have strong technical leadership & problem-solving abilities. You must be willing to go beyond the routine & prepared to do a little bit of everything. An ideal candidate would be someone who has full life cycle experience of Framing problem, data collection, processing & Analysis & a great communicator both verbal & in writing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Digital Developer Platform portfolio management function by providing consultation & assistance to PMO teams & workforce plan lead towards effective management ofprograms & projects metrics based on the best practices established in the PMO's playbook, Visa's methodologies, & industry standards.
- Extract, combine & transform raw data from various source systems to present meaningful insights for management decisions.
- Collect, analyze & report on metrics to demonstrate progress of projects & programs against their planned goals & deliverables
- Present portfolio data in tools such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SharePoint, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Continuously identify & implement improvements that benefit projects, programs & teams.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements & refinements to standards & processes
- Manage through influence, but without direct management authority. Use capabilities to influence customers & stakeholders, & properly manage divergent expectations.
- Embrace teamwork while promoting an environment of diversity & inclusion.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) a plus.
- 3-7 years of proven experience in project/program management.
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with strong time management with sense of urgency & ability to execute on multiple concurrent deliverables.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, & roles.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE), Certified Scrum Master and/or PMP certification, Lean Six Sigma, or similar certification a plus.
- Solid analytical & problem-solving; ability to think strategically.
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is a must. Microsoft Word & PowerPoint is a plus.
- Experience with SQL for extracting & aggregating data
- Experience with data visualization & business intelligence tools like Tableau, Power BI or other programs
- Prior experience working with the following tools is a plus (Clarity, Rally, SQL, Access, Tableau).
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.