Shutterstock Custom's mission is to help brands easily create content thats authentic, cost effective, & scalable. Using our platform, brands can connect with a worldwide creative network to create content that helps brands drive engagement & tell their stories.
In this role, you will drive quality within the team by building tools & infrastructure to enable the rest of the team to build great tests that increase code quality. The ideal candidate has 2 years of prior experience as a Test Engineer on a product team & 4 years of overall software development experience on a web-based product team.
Along the way you will be collaborating with an extremely talented & passionate team of engineers, designers, & product managers in building & scaling how brands create custom content on-demand.
- You will build out test automation infrastructure & integrate with CI pipeline
- You will drive & advocate for quality across our engineering team during sprint planning, architecture designs & release management to improve overall code quality & release confidence. You will also conduct team demos & learning sessions to identify areas of improvement in our test methods & remove friction encountered by the teams
- You will be responsible over our release quality assurance planning & work with our engineering managers on the release timelines & track test execution over automated & manual tests.
- You will automate manual tests & improve our weekly release testing practices & tooling
- 2 years of software engineering experience on a product team
- 2 years of test engineering experience on a product team
- Bonus if you have used our stack before, MongoDB, NodeJS, React, Angular, Express, Hapi
- Worked with AWS or other cloud providers to deploy your web application
- Experience with continuous integration tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with building out test coverage over a legacy platform
- Experience with Jira X-Ray test reporting
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.