Transforming brands by designing excellent physical, human & digital experiences. At Landor & Fitch, this is what we aim for each of our clients.
About the Role
We are looking for an Executive Creative Director with solid enterprise level branding experience (Corporate, B2B), to support the Americas Region.
Could this be you?
This ECD role is a multifaceted position that requires many strengths. We are looking for someone who exudes creative excellence, has strong strategic brand & design experience in the corporate space including enterprise level clients, mergers, spin-offs, rebrands, etc. They lead with thought & strategic intent, & tremendous potential to bring their team to their best work.
Strategic Brand & Design Capability
- Partner with Strategy to merge creative ideas with strategic insight
- Create & oversee competitive & fresh design strategies & plans that transform business
- Partner with senior design colleagues & recognize them as co-owners of the business
- Lead strategic design sessions with senior client groups
- Understand & can manage the delivery & implementation of brand strategies
- Inspire great design internally, & sell it to clients
- Partner with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant prospective clients requirements.
- Share & import best practices & resources with peers within broader L&F network.
- Interact in a positive, professional, & motivating manner
What we're looking for
- Minimum 10 years' design experience in a branding/design agency
- Demonstrated leadership ability, familiarity with the rolehaving held a Creative Director position previously
- Excellent global understanding of end users, consumers, customers & client-businesses
- Excellent ability to connect with peers, team, & clients, demonstrated in relationships & presentation & persuasion skills
- Understanding /awareness of the local aesthetic & culture when creating local & global brands, e.g. type, color issues, symbols etc. for regions
Landor & Fitch is an equal opportunity employer & considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion & strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.