ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Responsible for providing our fans with a first in class experience with all our products & services. We are looking for a Customer Operations Agent to become part of our collaborative team during the upcoming sporting season. Please note this role will require a weekend shift schedule.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Use email, chat, & phone support to resolve issues & inquiries, exceed expectations, & deliver outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans.
- Think creatively & passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful & provide the best gaming experience possible.
- Ability to use & understand our internal admin systems, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, & resolve issues.
- Help capture user insights & trends to inform all areas of the business, including product, marketing, & operations.
- Monitor for critical site issues & escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution.
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for fellow sports fans across the US & Canada.
- Resolves bet & contest inquiries regarding sporting rules, account & billing inquiries from subscribers.
- Provides technical assistance to fans regarding desktop & mobile applications.
- Responsible for continuous & collaborative communication with team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a contact center environment
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on writing skills
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say & restate information to ensure understanding
- Experience & proficiency with a Customer Relationship Management system, preferably Salesforce
- A quick & creative problem-solving mind
- Multi-task abilities with a focus on quality of work
- General understanding & knowledge of sports wagering, casino games, & fantasy sports games highly preferred
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & gaming regulatory bodies
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.