Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
As the Senior Brand Manager for Game of Thrones: Beyond the Wall & two (2)other unannounced mobile titles, you will define & ensure the coherence & consistency of the various mobile products. In collaboration with the production team, PR, influencer manager & publishing team, you will be responsible for the development, identity & performance for each game brand.
Build the mid-long-term brand blueprint
- Assess the brand (market, competition, community) & identify threats & opportunities.
- In collaboration with the core team, build the product roadmap;
- Make recommendations on the content of the DLC & future strategy post-launch (content nature, schedule & pricing)
- Recommendations on promotional strategies for player acquisition & retention;
- Establish the distribution of acquisition targets in different phases of the Live pre-launch sales according to the objectives of each market, & provide the tools necessary for their achievement;
- Manage the lifecycle of the products, through ongoing monitoring of live performance, analysis of KPIs & constant optimization;
- Analysis of results & preparation of recommendations.
Develop the short-mid-term marketing strategy
- Deliver strategic recommendations to grow in-game & out-of-game engagement (playtime, viewership);
- Prepare the relevant marketing documentation such as Brand plans & Post-Mortems, & communicate to all internal/external stakeholders;
- Establish a constant dialogue between the brand team & the various internal teams to ensure alignment on the objectives & creative vision.
- Help define the communication strategy with the core team, PR manager, community managers including assets rollout plan, events, channels, tone etc.
- Planning promotional strategy of in-game events (tournaments, XP rewards, free additional content ...);
- Work closely with the influencer manager & community team on content creator engagement strategy.
- Coach internal teams on the brand strategy & communication timeline;
- Validate the budget for the games;
- Validate the communication plan, brand art direction & assets for thegames;
- Manage & coach a Marketing Coordinator & eventually others reporting to you;
- Oversee the asset creation for marketing activities including logos, trailers, dev diaries, static art, web site, banners & ads.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics or Business.
- Minimum of 6 yearsexperience in marketing on video games in the mobile space;
- Experience with player acquisition, retention & monetization;
- Experience with mobile game marketing;
- Excellent knowledge & passion for video games;
- Rigorous, diplomatic & creative;
- Excellent powers of persuasion;
- Excellent English communication skills both oral & written.
- Solid understanding of the mobile video games market & especially the iOS & Google Play market place.
- Proven track record of success launching mobile games from soft launch to global release.
- Proven record of managing business relationships with Facebook, Apple, Google & other companies within the Mobile gaming space.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, & able to work collaboratively across a number of internal & external teams.
- Excellent analytical skills & proficient with Microsoft Office.