Peloton is looking for a savvy & process driven Senior Recruiter to lead hiring initiatives for our Operations & Logistics departments. This person will be responsible for hiring the best talent in NYC, working with our hiring managers on strategy, organizational development, & the entire candidate lifecycle from creating a robust pipeline of prospective candidates, setting up the right interview process ensuring were adequately assessing candidates, to negotiating & closing offers.
Our recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless & positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, & interviewers, & were looking for a seasoned professional who loves recruiting to join our team. If this sounds like you, wed love to talk!
- Proactively guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting, to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage, all the way up to on-boarding; the entire time, be able to provide an amazing candidate experience, consistently providing all necessary information to our candidates
- Become an expert in the Operations & Logistics areas you are recruiting for
- Take on hard to fill positions, becoming a trusted partner of the hiring managers you work support
- Be able to create a pipeline of candidates alongside your stakeholders, with a high volume of phone calls & a predictable flow of interviews & hires
- Know where to find candidates, who to engage them, & offer readily available candidates that fit our requirements into the hiring process
- Manage the pipeline of candidates in all of your open requisitions, making sure we are responding to everyone in a timely manner so that all candidates know where they are in the candidate lifecycle
- Be able to own & drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments & making successful changes based on data
- Create reporting & hiring metrics to present to hiring managers, upper management, leadership, & more, so that at any time all stakeholders know where we currently stand & how we can improve
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques & / or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events
- 8+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment wither supply chain, operations & logistics recruitment experience
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels & making quality hires
- Confidence to jump in & move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative & innovative mindset & the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends & the latest sourcing tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to understand/communicate complex role requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker & a self-starter
- Familiarity & passion for Peloton & our mission
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.