CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Senior Security Engineering Architect is responsible for security oversight of the architecture & engineering aspects of CLEARs environment. This position will encompass supporting security assessments of infrastructure & applications, helping define security standards, as well as developing & validating security control implementation using Agile techniques.
This role will also provide security solutions around Applications, Infrastructure, Platform, & Cloud Services (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS). A successful candidate must demonstrate a history of producing effective, innovative architectural solutions on an enterprise scale. They will continually evaluate the evolving cybersecurity industry to maintain currency & understanding of the latest innovations.
What You Will Do:
- Designs security reference architectures & associated security principles to support business projects, to include necessary integration points across CLEAR, in accordance with CLEAR security standards & various applicable regulatory & compliance requirements
- Supports assessments of critical security controls for the companys cloud-based business applications to include recommending security gap remediations based on assessments
- Builds template plans to assist with application migrations into different cloud deployment models
- Evaluates designs & implements new cloud technology & processes to mature security controls.
- Designs & develop security architectures for the public (Azure, AWS, GCP) & hybrid clouds
- Works with CLEARs various technology organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions & facilitates complete integration into the respective environments
- Participates in the review of design principles & controls relating to third party solution providers
- Maintains currency of new & emerging security threats, security frameworks, & regulations
- Facilitates deployment orchestration & automation with a focus on security.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience experience in architecting & engineering complex security solutions utilizing & interpreting models to implement company policies, standards globally.
- Knowledgeable of cybersecurity audit standards/models/frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, COBIT, DRII CBK, Six Sigma, ITIL, PCI, SOX, FDA, HIPAA, PII, etc.
- Broad technical security skills in multiple areas such as applications deployments, endpoints, data, infrastructure, cloud, DNS, PKI, OS (Windows, MAC, *NIX), SDN, encryption, authentication, firewalls, proxies, identity & access control, BC/DR, remote access, & cryptography.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing one or more cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Ability to engage with Executive Management, Legal, Risk, 3rd-party, & IT teams.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work & maintain currency in a changing landscape.
- Ability to develop & document methods, standards, & guidelines.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Undergraduate-level in Computer Science/Cybersecurity or equivalent professional experience
- CISSP and/or CISM preferred