Glossier is a people-first omni-channel beauty company on a mission to give everyone a voice through beauty. We create physical, digital, & offline experiences inspired by our community that foster connection, inspire a sense of belonging, & invite people to participate in Glossier. We are inclusive, customer-devoted, curious, courageous, discerning, & results-driven.
Glossier is looking for a highly motivated, strategic thinker to support our Brand & Product Marketing team in building towards Glossiers brand awareness goals through integrated campaigns & retail/experiential activations to help grow the Glossier community.
The best candidate will have an integrated marketing skill-set that includes product & global marketing knowledge, with a passion for thinking both creatively & analytically. You will be helping to support the creation of our product pipeline & robust, measurable campaigns & strategies that put our customer first, whether were thinking through the lens of product marketing or experiential community drivers. You will have a challenger mindset, always looking to be three steps ahead of our target consumer & actively monitoring the cultural & media landscape.
6 Month Expectations:
- Support the development of Creative Briefs / Go-to-Markets & work closely with the Creative team through production, to enable the creation of assets that serve our business, brand & customer experience goals
- Support the marketing team with ideating around process improvements around marketing campaigns to constantly refresh & energize campaign design, making each campaign captivating, convincing & engaging
- Overall strong project management skills to support the execution & deliverance of tasks needed to stay on track of our product pipeline in a timely manner
- Support the Brand & Comms agency / team for monthly & campaign product seeding
- Support marketing campaigns cross-functionally, working closely with Creative Ops, as well as our Creative, Sales, Digital Product, Growth,and Operations teams, to ensure the campaign is delivered effectively & serves our Brand goals
12+ Month Expectations:
- Ideate & support the brand to develop effective marketing strategies for integrated product & brand awareness campaigns
- Leverage trends, consumer insights, & sales data to provide recommendations for innovation, relevance & newness to our product portfolio
- Craft innovative, brand-right concepts/new product briefs, in partnership with product development focused on creative storytelling
- Comfortable compiling, organizing, & analyzing marketing analytics & sales data to help inform decision making
- Support brand budgeting process & calendar management on a weekly basis
- Work closely with the team to formulate the seeding process (from the seeding strategy, to sourcing product in time for launches, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years experience working with or across multiple marketing channels, including but not limited to brand & product marketing, social media, CRM, awareness media, retail, etc.
- Strong understanding & interest in brand & product marketing & the cultural landscape, with the ability & desire to seek out new ideas & approaches
- Passion & / or experience with working in beauty a plus
- Strong visual & verbal presentation skills
- Aptitude for thinking analytically, with a results-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations & across organizational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships & advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive & able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Obsession with creating world class customer experiences
- Willingness to challenge the status quo on campaign approaches
- BA/BS degree
In accordance with the applicable law, the following represents a good faith estimate of the minimum & maximum compensation range for this position:
- The estimated annual pay range for this role is $60,000.00 - $65,000.00
- There may be future opportunities for continued pay progression based on continued strong performance in the role.
- Full-time positions are also eligible for a competitive compensation & benefits package that include medical health insurance, 401K, equity in the form of Restricted Stock Units, Paid Time Off, Short Term & Long Term Disability leave, & a range of other benefits. Learn more at the Glossier Career page.
Compensation for the role will be determined based on permissible, non discriminatory factors such as a candidates qualifications, skills, & experience.
NOTE: Glossier requires all newly-hired employees whose job responsibilities require them to work from a Glossier office or retail location or require them to travel, work in person with vendors or others or participate in creative productions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Glossier is an equal opportunity employer & will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state or local law.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.