Peloton is seeking a Product Manager to help drive software innovation on the marketing & purchasing experience on onepeloton.com. This person will serve as the voice of the user & help develop, design & launch experiences & features that drive growth & conversion on our e-commerce site. They will work directly with the Revenue, Digital, Brand, Creative & Acquisition stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle & advocate for solutions based on their needs & pain points
- Generate detailed documentation including Stories, Acceptance Criteria, etc. to support the development of software by the acquisition software team & support software teams by helping to UAT & supporting debugging issues
- Work with the larger product organization to define a roadmap & prioritize based on member impact & business need
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout the company to gather requirements & internalize & understand their software needs
- Work directly with software team to specify functionality, help design user experiences, prioritize feature & initiative roadmap, & build features related to onepeloton.com.
- Hypothesize, set up & analyze A/B tests in order to optimize the purchasing experience for Peloton
- 3-5+ years of business strategy or product management experience in the e-Commerce and/or B2C companies
- Ability to distill requirements down to their problem statements
- Exceptional communication skills both in writing & verbally
- Highly collaborative & willing to give & accept constructive feedback
- Ability to be detached from the particular solution & agnostic to how problems are solved
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
- Experience in driving & executing global projects & working with remote colleagues
- Experience in influencing a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- MBA or other advanced degrees
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.