As an Enterprise Sales Lead with our Logistics Product at Via, youll take a hands-on approach toward building an inclusive, sustainable, & tech-enabled framework for our Via Logistics line of products, leading regional Sales efforts across multiple verticals within the logistics sector. Our technology powers a robust array of logistics solutions, from last mile delivery, large scale logistics distribution & autonomous delivery; in this role, youll work creatively & entrepreneurially to identify opportunities & generate new business in your own market.
What You'll Do:
- Work proactively to identify new & prospective partners in your territory: youll build meaningful & durable revenue-generating relationships with key stakeholders from a variety of verticals, including various large retailers & nation-wide couriers. Youll lead execution & strategy for full-cycle Sales efforts across your territory, working to make transit better for your community, & your regions communities. This is a quota-carrying role.
- Strategically navigate your markets unique buying landscape; youll research, roadmap, & use your strong analytical skills to build compelling, data-driven business cases for our platform.
- Act as a thought partner to prospective clients; youll educate, consult, & work strategically to develop regional transit plans & find funding mechanisms within your market.
- Champion our mission & technology, acting as the face of Via in your region by leading local marketing campaigns, speaking at conferences, & providing consistent thought leadership in the mobility space.
- Establish revenue-generating partnerships with a diverse group of prospective clients, from elected officials to private-sector business leaders, & demonstrate our value proposition across a range of verticals.
- Lead category & industry mapping for your region to understand relevant market, product, & pricing trends, & turning key insights into actionable recommendations for growth strategy.
Who You Are:
- An intuitive communicator & natural relationship-builder; you have a record of achievement in the Sales, Business Development, or Consulting space, & enjoy leading growth-focused initiatives. You have 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a startup or consulting environment.
- Creative & entrepreneurial: you live at the intersection of possibility & reality, & youre driven to meet & exceed your goals.
- An educator, collaborator, & thought partner: you enjoy consultative sales processes, & know how to use data to build a compelling narrative
- A skilled & methodical researcher: youre attracted to complex problems, & youre not afraid to jump into new environments.
- Excellent written & verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone & communicate persuasively.
- Superb commercial intuition & exceptional judgement -- you know when to push & when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal.
- A reliable, motivated self-starter with a passionate growth mentality. You enjoy fast-paced environments, arent deterred by setbacks or pivots, & thrive in roles requiring a very high degree of responsibility.
- An excellent team player; youre a meaningful individual contributor, & a mentor to others on your team. You view successes as team efforts, & enjoy working with others.
- Youre earned a four-year Bachelors Degree, & approach new challenges with intellectual curiosity.
- Fluency in both English & French is required for this role.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
- Intellectual curiosity -- you're passionate about innovation, public policy, & our mission
- Prior experience in the mobility vertical, or working with government agencies
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.