At Moda Operandi, our Head of Talent will work with the Executive Team & their leadership teams to execute on our hiring plans, plans that will bring new capability & scale to our company. The Head of Talent will be pulling the necessary levers so that we can continue to bring outstanding talent to Moda to work on behalf of our customers across the globe. The role holder is a key player designing our organization & constructing our teams.
The Head of Talent will co-own our employment brand with our brand executives, ensuring that Modas reputation as a world class, luxury fashion brand & technology led culture are assets in our talent ecosystem. We strive to be data driven about our sourcing & recruitment strategies, so they will help us to build out a technology architecture & social media presence that creates exceptional conversion metrics in our pipelines. As important, will be the active nurturing of the communities of talent that are important to our people of the future. Inclusion matches performance & will be measured just as veraciously.
The Head of Talent will also strengthen our recruiting muscle, by creating simple decision making tools, training hiring teams in best practice & coaching leaders on making great hiring decisions. By combining these three things, they will create stand out candidate experiences which in turn will enhance our brand as an employer of choice.
Our Head of Talent will be one of the critical architects in building our future.
- 10 plus years of talent acquisition experience, a chunk of which must be recent experience in a technology led company.
- Scaled tech & non-tech organizations significantly, preferably globally.
- Embedded data driven hiring into your companys DNA.
- Built or sourced simple & scalable hiring tools & processes, that become symbols of culture.
- Truckloads of business acumen, have successfully created business cases for investment.
- Enhanced your companys culture with every hire made on your watch. Courageous with vetoes.
- Found a lot of rare talent from your networking.
- Coached lots of leaders & teams in making great hiring decisions.
- Consistently challenged & said no to C-level leaders.
- Advocated consistently for your customers & your people.
- Smashed up customs to be more inclusive.
- Brought to bear some thought leadership on the recruiting topic.
- Done these things at a reasonable scale, while grasping opportunities for personal growth along the way.
People say that youre...
- Passionate & pragmatic.
- Empathetic & radical in your candor.
- Scrappy & humble.
- Wise & calm.
- Analytical & anecdotal.
- Inspirational & present.
- Resilient & relentless.
- Conceptual & curious.
- Trustworthy & ethical.
- In short, you are a leader.