The Investor Relations team within Client Success is seeking an Assistant Vice President to service the companys rapidly growing client base. This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to work with a broad range of clients within a fast-paced, collaborative, & entrepreneurial environment. The Investor Relations team supports investors, financial advisors, & home office personnel, assisting them with their investments on iCapital Networks technology platform, & works closely with fund sponsors using iCapital Networks platform for distribution. The teams goal is to optimize the user experience & ensure our clients overall success.
- Provide dedicated coverage of client accounts, working closely with internal relationship managers to support the clients needs & objectives.
- Provide ongoing client support, answering a wide variety of questions timely & accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Support high-profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process & managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes.
- Collaborate with the technology team to optimize the user experience through enhancements to the companys proprietary technology platform.
- Bachelors Degree with 6-10 years of experience in financial services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role in alternative investments
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task & work both independently & as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfort with or interest in technology
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) & parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.