Director, Business Development (Boston)
- Overall responsibility for channel & regional systems integrator/analytic consulting component of the DataRobot partner ecosystem.
- Recruit, onboard & develop committed, capable & scalable channel & regional SI partners to generate new business in existing accounts & in new markets.
- Establish DataRobot as the premier top-of-mind Machine Learning partner, by providing a first-class partner experience & demonstrated by a measurable joint pipeline & revenue.
- Work closely with DataRobot sales, marketing & business development leadership to align go to go-to-market (GTM) activities in specific industries.
- Work with DataRobot partners to develop & tactically execute GTM plans which will include lead generation activities, sales motions, training/education & development of joint offerings.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners develop their sales, pre-sales & delivery capabilities in line with DataRobot strategy.
- Extensive (50%) travel throughout the US to customer sites as required. Position reports to Boston headquarters, but must telecommute full-time from any US location.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, or related;
- 5 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or related occupation;
- 5 years of experience in channel leadership/management, Channel development, Enterprise Sales;
- 5 years of experience recruiting & developing capable, committed & scalable channel & regional SI partners & build significant revenue stream with them.
- 5 years of experience creating thoughtful & compelling business & use cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
- Strong understanding of the analytics market space & interest of the Machine Learning & Data Science.
- Must be willing to travel to customers & prospects within the US as needed
Experience may be gained currently.